St Marks Cycle Storage
Lincoln’s newest cycle storage, situated at St Marks lower level car park, provides a continuous improvement to the city’s cycling facilities with secure and free storage for 104 bikes, making it easier and cheaper for people to access St Marks Shopping Centre and the city centre by bike.
To access St Marks Cycle Storage, simply take some identification along to the ticket booth located near Toys ‘R’ Us car park and we’ll set you up with a free personalised key code for continuous access to the cycle storage.
- Storage space for 104 bikes
- Key code secured entry
- CCTV in operation
- 24/7 Access
How to use
- Provide some identification Photo ID and proof of address (parental consent will also be required for under 16’s).
- Take it along to the ticket booth in the car park Located near Toys ’R’ Us. The booth is open from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10.30am - 4pm on Sundays.
- We’ll set you up with a personalised key code Once you have your access code, you will be able to enter the cycle storage via the coded keypad on the lower level car park.
- Store your bike Place your bike in any of the available racks, locking in place with your own bike lock.
- Come and go as you please! Use your key code to access the cycle storage 24/7.
Location and layout
St Marks Cycle Storage is situated in St Marks lower ground car park to the left of the main entrance.
Get all the latest news about Access Lincoln
To find out how we use your information, read our privacy notice.
online travel planner