From January 2018, there will be some changes to the bus services in Lincoln. One of these changes is with the introduction of Stagecoach’s Simplibus.
The new Simplibus system means some services numbers have changed, along with routes and times.
- Ten new buses with free USB charging and high back e-leather seats
- Simple fares and unlimited travel with dayrider, megarider and mobile tickets
- Simple routes all over the city and surrounding villages
- Simple times up to every 10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes
- Simple numbers from 1 to 19
The following services are keeping their current route numbers:
- Service 1 Lincoln, Waddington Grantham
- Service 2 Lincoln, Washingborough, Branston
- Service 3 Lincoln, Cherry Willingham, Fiskerton
- Service 4 Lincoln, Monks Road, County Hospital
- Service 5 Lincoln, St Giles
- Service 7, 8 Lincoln, Ermine
- Services 13, 14 Lincoln, Brant Road, Waddington
- Services 17, 18 Lincoln North Circulars
The following services have new numbers:
- Service 6 Lincoln, Birchwood via Hartsholme (was 66)
- Service 9 Lincoln, Birchwood via Boultham Moor (was 44)
- Service 10, 11, 12 Lincoln Park & Ride, Welton (were 20, 21, 22)
- Services 15, 16 Lincoln, North Hykeham (were 26, 27)
- Service 19 Lincoln, Skellingthorpe (was 29)
To find out more about the changes and to see the route numbers and map, visit Simplibus.
Get all the latest news about Access Lincoln
To find out how we use your information, read our privacy notice.
online travel planner