Discover walks, create your own and share outdoor adventures with friends.
Go Jauntly is a free community-based walking app, inviting you into a world of outdoor adventure.
You can find local walks created by people who love and know them, or create your own routes and share them with your friends, family and the growing Go Jauntly community.
Access Lincoln has worked with the Go Jauntly team to create five local walks for you to enjoy:
- River Witham & West Common Wander – a 4.5km walk starting at Lincoln Central train station and ending at The Pyewipe.
- Lincoln's Historic Centre – a 3km walk exploring the major historic sites of Lincoln, including the cathedral and castle
- The Sincil Dyke Dash – a 2.3km walk along the High Street before heading along to Sincil Bank and back to central Lincoln.
- The Brayford Pool Loop – a 2km walk learning about the history of the Brayford Pool on a short circular walk
- Birding in Boultham Mere – a 2.1km walk from Tritton Road escaping to the peace and tranquillity of the Boultham Mere Nature Reserve
Five further walks are set to be launched in 2020.
The Go Jauntly app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. For further information, visit www.gojauntly.com .